Sunday 5 April 2015

Wrapping it up

We made it! The course is over, all assignments submitted, only the final exam left!
Every course I've taken in my first year of university has been nothing like I expected it to be. There have always been surprises, some good and some bad, but it's always been something new and unexpected. This course was no different, but I definitely liked it much more than some of the other courses I have. Computer Science logic is something that I understand and find interesting. This course just helped me understand all the concepts, recursion, trees, linked lists, etc. even better. I might have procrastinated over the assignments and panicked over minimax but at the end of it all I think I'm taking a lot of useful information away form this course. I hope my concepts are now solid enough for me to be able to survive the next 4 years in CS and do this course proud.
So that's the end of yet another semester, and with that the end of honestly one of my favorite courses in university(because I somehow have pretty good marks in this muahahahaha). I hate to end on a not-so-happy note but...
Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather have exams be coming than winter do so..

    ReplyDelete