Sunday 15 March 2015

Midterm take two

Another midterm gone by! Another step closer to the end of the course!
This midterm was better than the first one for me. I anticipated a time shortage based on my experience of the first midterm so I knew this time I had to think faster and write quicker. Recursion was the main concept, so the key here was thinking quickly of the cases and recursive format because writing it out is then does not involve too much code. I'm not a hundred percent sure how I did on the recursion part but I know that I got the first question wrong. What confused me was the part that binary trees can have just one child, it does not have to be filled completely on every level. So the largest height a binary tree with 20 nodes can be is just a long chain of nodes with the height being 20. The exam on the whole was again, pretty straightforward, another milestone in the course reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment